Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our little fish!

Kate got to go swimming for the first time over Memorial Day weekend! The water was a bit chilly so we weren't there for very long but she had a great time. She was splashing the water and laughing at daddy go under and come back up! It was a good trip and I am glad she wasn't scared. Once it warms up a little more I think we will start going more often!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!! i'm so glad she liked the water!
--jessica

nana said...

My little Katie b fish...I love the water and I guess you will be just like your Nana! I love the pool pictures you look soooo cute. AML Nana

Shannon said...

Splish-splash sweet Katie! Love that last pic! You look so proud of yourself!

Anonymous said...

My, my - just when you think a little girl can't be any cuter, then what happens? You just get cuter and sweeter! Kate - you're so fun to watch as you grow and do more and more!

We love you,
Papa and Nonnie

Anonymous said...

Update Kate's blog! Need to see some new pics!
--Jessica