Lately we have been pretty busy. Now that it has warmed up and the sun is out we play outside almost everyday riding in her car, drawing with sidewalk chalk, blowing bubbles, swinging, sliding and anything else we can think of. Baby Kate was sick with one thing or another from the beginning of March to almost the end of April so that wasn't much fun. We thought she might get tubes but that's on hold right now. Today Kate starts week five of swim lessons, she is getting better everyday and I bet she is a little fish by the end of this summer. She loves swimming with mommy and daddy but cries and cries at swim lessons with Ms. Cindy. We put up an above ground pool but the water is still a little too chilly to swim although we have gotten in twice. I am looking forward to this summer. Kate and I are going to Hot Springs with Anna and Lane for a whole week at the beginning of June, then when we get back Kate starts her Tumble Tykes class on Monday's and Mother's Day out on Tuesday/Thursdays! I am hoping Kelsie, Madison, and Ty get to come up and spend some time with us like they did last summer, that was a lot of fun! Last weekend Kate and I went with Nonnie and Papa to visit Sara, Barrett, Brady and Noah! That was a blast! Never a dull moment that's for sure. It was fun spending time with them and I am glad Kate got to play with her cousins. I am attaching a few various picture...pudding face, Arboretum, cousins etc
Mmmmmmm.....pudding is goooooood! :-)
At the Arboretum admiring all the beautiful flowers.
Kate and Mommy with the beautiful flowers!
Kate and Nonnie checking out the squirrels....they put on quite a show that day!
Kate helping Daddy unload the dirt....
"Daddy, where do you want me to push this?"
Kate, that's not very "lady like"! Aren't Brady and Noah a couple of cuties!
Gotta get those grubby hands and feet clean! Sweet babies :-)
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love the latest news and the pictures! She is having lots of adventures. Kate is so adorable - love you Baby Kate!!
Nonnie and Papa
Post a Comment