Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Magic Wand








Kate has a "magic wand" that Madison made for her. It's a 'Little Mermaid' wand with pretty ribbons tied to it. She loves it and runs around waving it at stuff trying to turn it in to something else. This particular morning she targeted Hank. Wand in hand, she saw him and started saying "magic wand, make Hank a new puppy" and "magic wand, make Hank a new doggy". He finally gave up trying to get away from her and laid down, so then she started running circles around him chanting "new doggy, new puppy, new doggy". He moved his tail in to her running path and she said "wait a second, his tail's in my way" so then she had to stop during each circle to jump over his tail, then continue running and saying "dogs are my favorite, my favorite". She wore herself out doing this. I was laughing, the dog was ignoring her and she was out of breath! Funny stuff!















Love this pic! She's really getting in to it!!



2 comments:

Courtney O. said...

OH WOW!!! She's a funny girl :) You must just sit and be entertained by her all the time!! I envy that. Very cool.

Courtney O. said...

LOL - I didn't mean it to sound like that. I know how hard you work. Wasnt implying that you sit around and just watch her all the time. But I think it's so cool when they start learning so much that you can be entertained by the words that come out of their mouths. Such a neat time. I know you must be enjoying this.