Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 15, 2008

3 months old!


Today my angel is 3 months old!  Sweet baby Kate is growing before my eyes and her little personality is developing each day.  She is now looking at objects and following them with her eyes and head.  She is sleeping much better during the night.  Her arms, legs and neck are getting stronger.  She now able to lift her head while she is laying on her tummy and hold it for a few seconds then set it back down....it's is soooo cute, she reminds me of a little turtle sticking its head out of its shell :-)   

I took her to the clinic Wednesday for her second Synagis shot that helps protect her from RSV. While we were there they weighed her and she's 9 lbs 9 oz!!  She has come a long way from the 3 lbs 6 oz she weighed when she was born, she has almost tripled in weight...I am so proud of her!


7 comments:

Shannon said...

She is soooo beautiful! Keep up the good work Amy and Jason! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Kate is Beautiful...I Love Ya'll So...Aunt Peggy Gi-Gi!

Anonymous said...

I knew it..I knew it..I knew it..this baby is an angel and this picture proves it! She looks like a doll and she IS a doll. Katie, Nana loves you too much!!

Anonymous said...

Kate is so precious. Everything about her is to love - we feel so blessed to get to enjoy this sweet little gift and are proud of her and her Mommy and Daddy who are working hard to take care of her.

Nonnie

Anonymous said...

Kate is adorable! Congratulations on 9 pounds. Way to go Kate.

The Shib said...

Amy she looks angelic in this photo.

Anonymous said...

AHHHH!!! She is an angel!...courtneyk