Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

Bath Time in the Steindorf household!

Yes, believe it or not angels do get dirty!  Thankfully baby Kate loves her baths, however the time in between leaving the warm bath tub and until I can get her clothes she is a bit frantic!  She is such a sweet little girl and we are so lucky!




This picture above is the pre-frantic part....you can see her eyes and she's about to lose it, I have to move FAST!!  :-)


                          All is well with the world now...baby Kate is clean and warm!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are such sweet pictures and she does look like she likes her bath. I miss her so much! She is growing like a weed, I can tell in her eyes that she is really looking around. AML nana/mom

Shannon said...

She's so beautiful, and Nora is the same way about her baths! I hate seeing her shiver until I can get her dressed!

Anonymous said...

I'm certain Kate has had a few baths by the time I looked at her Blog...She is sooo precious!I see both of you in that baby's face...I miss ya'll and I can't wait until, one day, I see her in the flesh...not in the buff! Ha! Love Aunt Peggy Gi-Gi...