Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!  I just look so cute I decided to wear all my Halloween costumes!  Thanks Sissy, Aunt Peggy, Teresa, Mary & Natalie!!






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate you are the cutest,sweetest and the most precious pumkin and ghost that I have seen! You look just wonderful in all your costumes and I love you with all my heart....nana

Anonymous said...

Too cute! She is getting so big!
-Jessica

Anonymous said...

This has been a real 'TRICK' getting to this point...but she is most certainly a real 'TREAT' LUV LUV Aunt Peggy Gi-Gi!

Summer said...

Hope she had a great first Halloween - what a cutie!

Shannon said...

Kate the Great! You are the cutest pumpkin in the patch!

Courtney O. said...

Seriously - how cute can one child be??? What a cutie pie :)

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo cute! I can't wait to meet her...CourtneyK

berly02 said...

Love it all!!
And send me your addy all ready!