Since Kate is still so tiny Jason thought it would be cute to have her sit in his helmet and take a few pictures! He was right!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I AM CATCHING UP,HERE...SHE IS 'HOT STUFF' IN HER DADDY'S SHOES! OOPS! 'HELMET' I AM SO GLAD SHE IS GROWING UP...TAKING CHARGE... KEEPING APPOINTMENTS...AND POSSIBLY,LOOKING AT A CAREER IN INTERIOR DESIGN! I KNOW 'NANA' CAN'T WAIT FOR HER TO BE 'CRAFTY'... SCRAPBOOKING AND SUCH...I LOVE YA'LL...AUNT PEGGY 'GI-GI'
Very quick wit, Gi-Gi!! All of those are possibilities for our sweet Kate. She will be a multi-talented young lady, with good looks to boot! (Should they take a picture of her with Daddy's boots too?)
It is so wonderful to see that baby Kate is doing so well! She is so beautiful!!! Good luck with other difficult dr. visits, it's rough, but needs to be done. I hope Kate is getting better at night time :)
Kate you look fabulous in your Daddy's helmet. What a lucky Daddy... I'm sure he'll have these pictures at work with him all of the time! How is your Mommy doing? I hope you and Nora can take walks together soon.
7 comments:
I AM CATCHING UP,HERE...SHE IS 'HOT STUFF' IN HER DADDY'S SHOES! OOPS! 'HELMET' I AM SO GLAD SHE IS GROWING UP...TAKING CHARGE... KEEPING APPOINTMENTS...AND POSSIBLY,LOOKING AT A CAREER IN INTERIOR DESIGN! I KNOW 'NANA' CAN'T WAIT FOR HER TO BE 'CRAFTY'... SCRAPBOOKING AND SUCH...I LOVE YA'LL...AUNT PEGGY 'GI-GI'
Very quick wit, Gi-Gi!! All of those are possibilities for our sweet Kate. She will be a multi-talented young lady, with good looks to boot! (Should they take a picture of her with Daddy's boots too?)
Amy!
You have a tiny baby!
T-Tiny!
Shes beautiful. Congratulations to you guys!
It is so wonderful to see that baby Kate is doing so well! She is so beautiful!!! Good luck with other difficult dr. visits, it's rough, but needs to be done. I hope Kate is getting better at night time :)
(do you guys have a myspace page??)
Kate you look fabulous in your Daddy's helmet. What a lucky Daddy... I'm sure he'll have these pictures at work with him all of the time! How is your Mommy doing? I hope you and Nora can take walks together soon.
the picture of Kate in the helmet looks like an Anne Geddes photo.
Nonnie
So cute and what a great idea! We may have to see what we can do with Daddy's police hat when Nora gets home!
Post a Comment