Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Never say never...

because inevitably you will do exactly what you said you'd never do!  Point in case, my baby girl is dressed in pink, wrapped in pink with a pink bow on her head!  And yes, it was my idea and I was excited to do it!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate... Pink is definetly your color! You look so beautiful and we can tell from your blog that your Mommy & Daddy are so happy to have you home. We love seeing your progress.

Hugs,
Nora's Auntie Rachelle

Anonymous said...

Omigosh! That is the sweetest, cutest little girl baby I have ever seen!! I love her! I miss her and can't wait to see her again. Maybe pink will be her "signature color?"

Please give her a hug and kiss for me.

Love, Nonnie

Anonymous said...

'PRETTY IN PINK'... PINKALICIOUS... PINKIE-PIE... THE POWER OF PINK... NEED I SAY MORE? KATE IS MAKING A FASHION STATEMENT! LOVE YA'LL...AUNT PEGGY'GI-GI'

Shannon said...

What a precious sweetheart! Go pink! Kate, you are so beautiful, you would look good in any color! Love the bow!