Kate was awake for a couple of hours this morning so we decided to try out the bouncy chair. She is still too small to be in it without us right beside her but I think she is going to like it once she gets some head/neck control!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I think she looks like such a big girl now in her seat is very content(of course mom & dad are right where she can see them). I really cannot believe how she has grown, she looks like she is really alert and studying her surroundings...too bad mostly its at night when she does her studying LOL AML
SHE IS ABSOLUTLY ADORABLE... NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES... SOOO CUTE!LOVE YA'LL, AUNT PEGGY "GI-GI"
I love these expressions-especially the first one! She is getting cuter every day!
She is sooo cute. She looks like a big girl.
Love
Sissy
Post a Comment