Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

4 Weeks Old Today


I am 4 weeks old today and I weigh 5 lbs now!!  The nurses said I was doing so good eating my 5 bottles that they added another one today so I am up to 6.  Last night I had a little fit and pulled the feeding tube out of my left nostril so they put it in the right one.....obviously they didn't get the hint that I am done with the tube!! That's ok, I'll play their game, I only have two more bottles to master before I eat all 8 in a day and can come home!!


Here I am with "Mini Hank", he sleeps in my crib with me at the hospital and protects me until I can get home to the real Hank!


Mom just wanted you to see how small "Mini Hank" is, these pictures make me look big but I'm still really little!  :-)


Dad just fed me and is getting ready to burp me....he feeds and burps me better than mom and the nurses combined!  Guess it is daddy's magic touch! 

2 comments:

Courtney O. said...

Yay! Pictures of your beautiful baby girl!!! That's so exciting that she's up to 6 bottles already. She'll be up to 8 before you know it...
I was finally able to send her package out yesterday in College Station, so depending on the weather you might have it in a few days...hope she likes it :)

Anonymous said...

I so glad that she is doing so much better. She is so beautiful.