It's hard to believe that Kate is already one month old. Here are a couple of 'before and after' pictures of Kate. What a difference one month can make!
(above) Kate in delivery room, Aug 15th, 3lbs 6 oz
(above) Kate tonight, Sept 15th, 5 lbs 2 oz
Mommy asked me what I wanted for my 1 month birthday....hmmm, I'm thinking that I would like to go home! :-)


4 comments:
Amy - I can't believe it has been four weeks!! She is a beautiful baby girl! I'm so happy things are going so well for her. Mary gave me your address - I will be sending a package down to you soon. You look so good! You guys make a very cute family! Will talk to you soon.
matching outfits! i love it!
--jessica
Amy, You both look so beautiful! I cannot beleive how much she has changed and gotten to be a big girl. I too love the matching outfits...that color looks great on my girls! AML, Mom/Nana
Love the blog, Amy! So happy to hear of Kate's continued progress. She's precious!
~Mary
Post a Comment