Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sweet Baby!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, Kate looks like a DOLL! She has grown sooo much just since I was there and her face has changed too..I love her so much and miss her more! I love all of yall also. I just LOVE checking her blog and seeing something like the pic today, that just makes my whole day. AML Mom/Nana

Shannon said...

She is getting cuter and cuter! We miss seeing her every day and cannot believe how much she has grown and changed! We'll have our singing date soon!

Anonymous said...

Kate is beautiful! and look how peaceful....

Summer said...

What a cutie pie...I hope to meet her someday soon. :-)

Anonymous said...

Kate is beautiful! I can't wait to see her.
Trey and I are wanting to take you guys to dinner...we need our Steindorf time!
Miss you
Bri and Trey

Anonymous said...

In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You alone, O Lord, make me to dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8.

This precious baby Kate looks very peaceful to me and she's filling out so well. Those little hands--that face! I love her so much. What a blessing to have such a sweet family. Amy and Jason are doing a great job!

Love, Nonnie/Connie

Anonymous said...

This is the sweetest picture ever!! Glad she is doing so well. And oh ya, missed you at the reunion. It wasn't the same.