Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Go go speed racer!

Kate has been steam rolling for a while and has gotten strong enough to turn the roll into a crude version of an army crawl! Not only is she getting fast, she is also becoming more and more curious. Here a few pictures of the new game she likes to play. It's called "Mommy picks up all the toys and puts them in the toy basket and Kate dumps it over and spreads the toys every where!"

What's the big deal,they are her's and she can do that if she wants to! (that's what I envision she says when I look at the pictures!)

This kid cracks me up! I laugh at her on a daily basis, she is just so darn cute!



Kate: da ta do....just minding my own business...playing with my toys


Me: Kate?
Kate: Yes mommy?
Me: What are you doing?
Kate: Oh nothing, just playing with my toys!


Kate: SEE! :-) I am playing with this one! :-)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Baby Kate, you are too funny! When are we going to get together again?

Nana said...

Katie b...you are the cutest kid ever! I love you so much and I can't wait to see that OTHER new tooth...AML Nana