First of all I would like to thank everyone who donated to the March for Babies, with your help I not only met my $250 goal but exceeded it! There is still time to donate if you would like to just click on the link to the left. As a team, Plano NICU has raised over $11,000 and counting! That is outstanding! Our walk is tomorrow morning which makes me very nervous and excited at the same time! It is going to be a very EARLY and busy morning, keep your fingers crossed that Kate and Nora have a good day otherwise it will be an even more challenging day! Oh by the way, wish me luck because I thought it was a 5K but it is actually 5 miles!!!! Whoa Nelly, I might not make it :-)
On a side note, here are a few exciting things going on with Miss Kate :-)
1. Kate has a tooth, her bottom left one!
2. Kate was 8 months old as of Wednesday!
3. This week Kate got to go see her daddy at the fire station for the first time!




2 comments:
OH Katie b...you look so cute at the Fire station with your daddy!!! I am so proud of you and your mom for raising money to help other NICU babies and you need to remember to be very good on the walk because it is a very important thing to do. AML Nana
Kate looks so happy to see her daddy, but I think Daddy is popping a few buttons too!
Post a Comment