Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Kate.
Happy Birthday to you!!!
Nana, Oma, Nonnie & Papa came to your party and brought fun presents! (PawPaw wanted to be here but was bad sick and couldn't come. Get well soon PawPaw!) We had dinner, cake and presents. You got an airplane you can ride on that lights up and makes noise, a push behind walker that can also be a scooter, an outside swing, clothes, shoes, money, a book, a puzzle, bath toys, and kisses from Hank! WOW that's a whole lot of presents!
Happy Birthday my sweet angel baby...you are so loved!


3 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet girl! Very cool presents!
I had such a good time at Katies birthday party! We watched to dvds of when she was first born and ALL the grandmas and mom cried...(PaPa and dad too probably). We love you sooooo much and love to watch you play and learn so quickly. AML Nana
I am so happy Kate liked her very first B'Day...I Love You,My Angel... Aunt Peggy 'Gi-Gi'...
Post a Comment