Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 6, 2009

Arboretum

Today was a beautiful day and we got to spend it at the Arboretum with Connie!!  Kate had the best time running around, trying to pick up pumpkins, exploring the little houses and teepee, finding all the soggy wet muddy ground and walking in it, picked a flower (don't tell on us!!),  saw a bunny, squirrel and a koi pond!  It was so much fun!  We will be going back in the future for sure!

Here are a few pictures from our outing today!  I need a warp speed camera, it is so hard to get good shots of miss speedy gonzalez!


 Posing for a photo!




Checking out her shadow!


 Playing with pumpkins and grass!


 Just making sure this pumpkin doesn't roll off!



 Running around!


 
 Running from Nonnie and Mommy!



 Whew!  Running is hard work, I need to rest a second!


 Ok, I am ready to go again!



I think I will just walk now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like she had a blast. Cute pics!
--Jessica

Shannon said...

I LOVE it! Hope we can take the girls together soon!