She has discovered that Hank likes to eat what she eats, so she has been dropping him food lately. Dogs don't eat people food and Kate needs to eat anything I can get her to, so I have started fussing them both. Yesterday after lunch I took Kate to change her diaper, when we came back I caught the bad dog with his paws on the table eating the remains from her tray, UGHHHHH, YUCK. BAD BAD DOG! That's why dogs don't eat people food! So here is where the clever comes in, today I noticed she would put the food in her mouth, lean over her highchair then let it fall out of her mouth and Hank would gobble it up (technically, she's not feeding him! Its just falling out of her mouth. Yes I can read her mind!) This makes her laugh which makes it hard for me to keep a straight face, so today we ended snack time on that note. Today's Lesson: "If we feed the dog our food, then we don't get to eat." Don't worry folks, she doesn't eat anyway. Not actually sure how the child survives to be honest, her doctor said her appetite would diminish as she became a toddler and boy did it. She ate more 4 months ago than she does now!
Other than Kate getting a double ear infection, we had a great Fall Festival and Thanksgiving! We got to see almost all of our family! We tried to take Fall pictures but BK did not want to cooperate! Pictures to follow!
Kate got another tooth on the top on Dec 1, that makes 4 top and 4 bottom. We visited the Dr. today because we thought she might be getting another ear infection but turns out her molars are finally coming in. Doc said 2 are about to erupt and 2 are on their way and are very swollen. Poor thing. But maybe now we will be able to expand our menu once those big ones come in, she will finally have something to chew with!




2 comments:
I can't believe how big kate is getting. She is just adorable. You look good! You three make a beautiful family. Miss you here at work!
Natalie
Love the updates! We can relate so well to "feeding" the dog issue!
Post a Comment