Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

911

Anna and Lane came to spend the weekend with us and we had a great time!  We visited at the house, went to CiCi's, had a picnic at the park, went to the playground at the mall, brought the mini slide in the living room and let the babies run around like wild indians!  It was much fun :-) It was nice to have the babies together and for she and I to get a chance to visit!  A couple of bruises, pinches, scratches and bumped noggins were the only real mishaps until this morning.  Today while they were packing up to leave, Kate got a hold of Anna's cell and called 911.  Uh Oh.  Not good.  I saw the phone was dialing someone so I snatched it and pressed end, then I immediately get the return call from McKinney 911 asking if there was an emergency....Kate is screaming in the background because I took the phone away from her so as calmly as I could muster I apologized to the 911 lady and told her that everything thing was fine, there was no emergency and that my baby accidentally called 911.  No, the screaming baby in the background is fine, nothing is wrong with her I promise.  Whoopsie.  I try my best to keep my cell locked so she can't dial out but as quickly and often as the kid snatches up cell phones and presses buttons as fast as she does, it really was just a matter of time before that happened.  Sorry Anna, hope that doesn't go on your record!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) That Kate is something else. She starts my car for me and calls 911 for Anna! Glad you all had so much fun this week-end. Such excitement!

Love, Nonnie

Shannon said...

LOVE it! See most recent blog entry...these girls share an affinity for the finer things in life!