Thursday, June 30, 2011
Baby Jack at 1 & 2 Months
My little man is soooo sweet and laid back. I really couldn't have asked for an easier baby. He sleeps well in his bed at night, but for some reason there is NO getting him to nap in there during the day. Lately he has been going to bed around 9 and will sleep until about 3:00 or 4:00 a.m. then I feed him and he goes back down without a fuss until around 6 or 7. He is amazing. He's also my little snuggle bug and loves to be held. The past week he has started smiling anytime you look at him and this morning he was laughing at his sister. Chunky monkey is growing at warp speed and is alreay in 3-6 month outfits that are becoming snug. I LOVE IT! I have a FAT baby with fat rolls and everything. I put a 9 month onesie on him today to see how it fit and it does. Kate is the best big sister. She loves her "baby boy boy boy" and gets SUPER excited anytime she see's his "baby toesies". She is a huge help too, always finding a binky, blanket, burp cloth, or anything else we may need. I have even seen her try to soothe him whenever he is fussy, she tells him it will be ok and tries to put his binky in his mouth. She also likes to help fed and burp him, although her "help" isn't always help, I am incredibly happy that she loves him. She is always showering him with hugs and kisses and every night before she goes to bed she insists on giving him a hug and kiss. Anytime we go somewhere and Jack isn't with us she asks, "Where is my baby brudder"?
![]()
![]()
![]()
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
These pics are adorable ... But it doesn't surprise me at all that you have such sweet, loving babies. :-)
Post a Comment