Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Time flies...

Jack is already TWO months old!  Unbelievable.  We have been pretty busy since Jack made is debut.  I had my first Mother's Day and Jason had his first Father's Day with our son.  Daddy was home on paternity leave for the first six weeks.  Nana stayed with us until I recouped.  Then Daddy went back to work.  Kelsie and Madison came to visit for a few days and the Hartung's stopped by for an overnight stay on their way home from vacation. We've gone swimming a few times (Kate loves the water!) and Nonnie & Grandpa have taken her to the water park.  Kate has been quite the little traveller since Jack has been born.  She went to Fort Worth with her Nonnie and Grandpa for his family reunion and stayed in a hotel, then went to Austin with Oma to spend the night with her cousins and watch Brady's soccer game, then she went to Tyler with Nana for Hannah's 3rd birthday party....get that girl a passport :-) Then she started Summer MDO. Whew, busy busy. Things seem to be settling down now and we are slowly getting into a routine.  Now....if I can just get Jack to sleep all night!


Mother's Day 2011

Madison, Kate and Kelsie at Going Bonkers!  I think Kate wore them out.


LOVE these girls!!!


Kate and Lane attempting their best smile LOL.  These little munchkins will be turning 3 very very soon.


No comments: