This morning I told Kate that our house is dirty and we need to sweep and vacuum today. She says, "Why mommy? Who is coming over?"!
Then I cleaned her room and hung new curtains, butterflies and flowers. When she went in for her nap she noticed what I did and said, "Mommy! You decorated my room...I don't want it decorated, I want it messy."
This evening Kate and I went to the carnival at church. After a little while she said she had to go potty, so we sprinted to the restroom. After our potty break we grabbed a hot dog and a cupcake. Miss priss got chocolate all over her so when we were finished eating we headed back to the restroom to wash our hands and face. I asked her if she needed to potty again and she said, "No mommy, God didn't put any more tee-tee in me yet."
Haha, I love this little girl! :-)
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Really and truly laughing out loud!!! Kids really do say the darndest things.
She is so funny...
Post a Comment