Our little man is 5 months old already. He is growing, learning and such a blessing. "Steam roller" Jack can travel to the right faster than any baby should be able to move but can't quite figure out how to roll to his left. His bottom two teeth broke thru this weekend and are so cute. He has discovered his "voice" and it is not near as pleasant as I was hoping! Recently, his favorite noise to make sounds similar to a mountain lion and it's very loud, haha. The poor thing has been sick to some degree for the past month or so and has already been diagnosed with bronchitis and had a round of antibiotics and now he is on breathing treatments 3 times a day for seven days :-( Even though he is not 100% well yet, he is still a super happy baby and loves to be spoken to and has a huge smile ready any time you look at him. Last but not least, Jack has the BEST laugh. It's a whole hearted belly laugh and he his not hesitant to share. I think his favorite place is his changing table and any time I change his clothes he gets so excited. If I blow under his left arm he just laughs and laughs! And he LOVES belly zerberts and nibbles on his feet. :-) Such a joy!

1 comment:
Jack Jack IS a wonderful blessing!! He has to be the best baby in the whole world, just smiles and coos. Nana loves him SOOOOO much.
Post a Comment