O.K.....So I am a couple of weeks late...what can I say, Kate keeps me busy and I've only had internet for 7 days now. Kate does not like me on the computer, she'd much rather prefer my undivided attention therefore she pitches a little fit every time I sit down to post a blog. (and yes, I have tried to get on the computer when she sleeps but the child has a sixth sense about these things and wakes up.....not kidding!) It took me three days just to get my pictures uploaded and another three days to post this blog!!!
HO HO HO...MERRY CHRISTMAS!


5 comments:
Kate, You are sooooo cute in everything you put on (and no, Nana is not prejudice), you ARE! I am sending you all of my love and kisses XOXOXOX Nana
I love that hat on her more than anything!! So cute.
What a beautiful family!! Hope you had a Merry Christmas.
Courtney K.
And Nonnie is in complete agreement with Nana - Kate is adorable no matter what she is wearing - even just wearing a diaper in the picture at the doctor's office. What a doll! We love you Kate!!
Papa and Nonnie
(Oh yes, Jason and Amy are quite good-looking themselves - so all together now - beautiful family.)
It's Pope Kate!! just kidding! she's so cute!
Post a Comment