Friday, January 23, 2009
Jinxed Myself!!
I guess I jinxed myself because Kate's sleeping thru the night was short lived....the same night I posted the last blog bragging that she had slept the past four nights in a row Kate decided to wake up at 1:30, then again at 3:30 to eat, then up again at 5, 6 and 7. Oh my goodness it was brutal. I guess she had it all stored up from the previous nights that she slept! Last night was better but not great, it was a little difficult getting her to go to sleep then she was up at 4:00, ate and went back to sleep till 7:00. Overall things are 100 times better than they were when she first came home and was up all night and slept all day but I cannot wait until she is consistently sleeping thru the night. Seriously Kate, you're five months old....Mommy's tired :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Just wait till Kate is old enough to drive or worse yet....date! You think you can't sleep now, I don't mean to sound cynical, but I think your days of sleeping soundly are OVER...but I could be wrong because you may get some sleep when she goes to College....NOT. AML, Mom
Hi Guys,
I got this address and your blog from Sarah. Your baby girl is such a cutie. It seems that when things don't go entirely as the norm we seem to appreciate them a little more. Tressa had birth issues as well and we have always looked to her as a miracle. I know Kate is a very lucky little girl to have both of you as her parents. Do you have an email? We are cen22568@centurytel.net
Lets keep in touch.
Love to you all,
Cousin Chris
Aww - sleep is overrated anyway, right? You're so cute, Amy :)
Amen to that! Every once in awhile Nora will sleep 7 or 8 hours, and then, whammo, up every 2 to 3 hours at night! They are such teases! Oh well, I guess we will miss this when they're older!
Kate is definitly growing like a weed...She is the cutist...Well,of course, I have a few more I have to mention...Hanna,Autumn,Jakob,Ezra,&Paisly...Ty,Madison,& Kelsie!I am so thankful for all of these 'Angels'...Although, I am grateful for my sleep,too! Sleep will come soon enough...but you will always wake in the middle of the night and pray for their safety... I Love Ya'll! Aunt Peggy 'Gi-Gi'
I just looked at my comment after it was posted...without my preview...It was messed up... I did write Madison! Sorry! Aunt Peg...
Post a Comment