Guess who is laughing out loud now...Kate of course!!! She is tooooo cute! She has giggled in her sleep a couple of times but never while she was awake or on purpose. It was the cutest thing in the world, I thought the first time she smiled was precious but the laugh trumphs for sure! Saturday she had a big blow out so after I got her clothes off and cleaned up a little I called Jason in to watch her on the changing pad while I washed my hands. To keep her entertained he was giving her tummy zerberts and it was cracking her up! She was laughing out loud at him and loving every minute of it. I wish I could have gotten that one on video but I was enjoying the moment so much I didn't want to leave to get the camera. We were all laughing, it was great!!
p.s. sorry about the lack of new pictures...our computer crashed so it will be a while before I post new pics.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I keep thinking about her laughing out loud and it cracks me up..I wish I had been there. I have seen her laugh (giggle) while asleep but not on purpose as a reaction. Way to go Dad...he cracks us up too! AML Nana
That is wonderful! It makes me happy just thinking about it.
Wonderful! Can't wait to hear that sweet voice!
Post a Comment