I can't believe how much she has change just since I have seen her last! I can't believe she is already 6 months! She's so cute!--Jessica
She is so cute!! I think that she looks just like you. 6 months went by fast. Hopefully I will get to the area and get to her someday. Courtney
I think the then and now with her stuffed doggie is wonderful. It really shows how much she has grown!!
Happy half birthday sweet girl!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't believe how much she has change just since I have seen her last! I can't believe she is already 6 months! She's so cute!
--Jessica
She is so cute!! I think that she looks just like you. 6 months went by fast. Hopefully I will get to the area and get to her someday. Courtney
I think the then and now with her stuffed doggie is wonderful. It really shows how much she has grown!!
Happy half birthday sweet girl!
Post a Comment