Last Friday Kate had her first play date! She and I got dressed, loaded up the car, grabbed some Chick-fil-a and went to visit Stephanie and baby Caden (who was one week old at the time)! Caden was born February 13 weighing 7 lbs 4 oz and 21 inches long. This was the first time since the NICU that Kate has seen another baby! There wasn't a whole lot of playing going on with the babies of course but it was nice to get out of the house and Steph and I got to eat lunch and visit for a while. Here are a couple of pictures of the little ones! It is strange for me to see the pictures because I still think Kate is little, but she looks so big next to Caden! And to think....she started out half the size of Caden! Wow!
We are going to try and have a play date with baby Nora soon too! Kate is only 3 days older than Nora and since they were in the NICU together her mommy and I got to be friends. Since she and her mommy are on house arrest too and we go to the same RSV Clinic to get the Synagis shots our docs have said it would be fine for them to be around each other! It will be neat to see the girls interact with each other, I am interested to see what they do!
I can't wait for RSV season to be over so Kate can meet all of her cousins and baby Lane. Not to mention all of the places we will be able to go! There is a whole world out there Kate has yet to see, hear, smell, touch or taste! It is going to be fun! :-)




2 comments:
Kate has always looked so tiny but she looks like a big-girl next to Caden. They will love these pics when they get older. Nana
Such a sweet BIG girl!
Post a Comment