Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

1 month vs 6 months

I am still shocked at how much she has grown and how big she is getting. I know she will continue to grow and will one day be an adult and I should get used to it but I can't.

My baby girl has discovered her bottom lip and sucks it in and out now! It is so funny and the cutest slobbery mess in the world!

Last night she also discovered her voice! :-) She has been making noises for a while now but the difference is that last night she discovered she can make the noises get loud and last longer! Instead of the occasional "goo" "ug" "ga" we now have "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" "UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" It is hilarious! She "talked" for a long time last night and woke me up this morning at 1 a.m. with her new found voice (did I mention it is loud?)! Joy! She remembered she could talk today and I got a little of it on video but the little stinker gets camera shy and holes up whenever I video her.


Kate in the NICU at one month old.


Kate at six months old.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate I miss you and I cannot wait to hear your new talk...you are just a doll! AML Nana

berly02 said...

Oh! I love the new voice. Such a sweet time. Hearing your stories almost make me want to have another little baby. Almost.

The Shib said...

Amy she has the cutest little nose Ive ever seen!

Shannon said...

We miss you sweet girl and look forward to hearing your voice very soon!