I am sure all people think their kids are the cutest but Kate really is!! :-o) She does some of the funniest things in the world and makes me laugh daily! Her new thing lately is to have one shoe on and and one shoe off, or one sock on and one sock off. Her favorite shoes are her hot pink Crocs that are 2 sizes too big....she just runs around in circles in the living room, up and down the hall and around the kitchen island with her one on one off attire! Everytime I try to get a picture she stops because she wants to look at the pictures on my phone or camera so I'm not sure I'll ever get a snapshot of her new routine but it's funny none the less! We cheer her on and tell her she can run sooooo fast which gets her super excited and she runs even more!
She also loves her baby...she will hold it and sway it in her arms and pat it and kiss it and say awwww, awwww! I was able to get that on a video and it's precious!
Her daddy flipped her table over last night and she stepped up and down off of it forever. Apparently she really liked it upside down because when he sat it upright she gave him the stink eye and flipped it over like the incredible hulk.....just picked up one side and heaved it over!! She is much stronger than she looks that's for sure!
I took her to the library for Toddler Time yesterday and Rhyme Time today! That was a sight! They sing songs, read books, have puppets, blow bubbles, have a parachute, play peek a boo and all kinds of fun stuff. I think she was a little overwhelmed at first but had a good time. I will do my best to make that something we go to weekly. It's fun and I am amazed at how much they can cram into 20 minutes!
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
She is just the cutest kid EVER!!! This age is just so funny to watch as she is learning and becoming her own little person. I love the stories and she will too when she grows up. Thank you for writing about her for me to read and I just feel like I am there. AML
Isn't this such a great age? I would so love to see you guys again soon! It's been forever!
Post a Comment