Thursday, February 25, 2010
Houdini
On our way back from Lufkin I guess BK was tired of being in her carseat because I saw her little head and bright blue eyes peep at me from around her carseat! Keep in mind she is still in a rear facing position. My first thought was "Hey cutie! I see you!" and I even think I said that, then it dawned on me, she can't peek around her carseat..... how in the world is she looking at me from around her carseat??? Apparently my little Houdini figured out she could slide her chest clip all the way down and wiggle her shoulders and arms out. Oh dear. This happened 2 more times before we got home. At least she's not strong enough to unlock the buckle yet. I'm going to have to figure out a way to keep her from pushing the chest clip down. What a stinker! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
But she is a very sweet stinker! ;-)
So clever BK is!
Post a Comment