Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sweet Boy!

Jack is the happiest sweetest little boy I have ever met! He has quite an appetite, he sleeps all night, he's rarely fussy, he doesn't cry without an obvious reason, he smiles anytime you look at him or talk to him and he loves to be held and cuddled.  I've heard rumors that babies like this existed but I didn't believe them until now!  He really is such a joy to have in my life.  The past few days he has been busy practicing his rolls.  He has perfected the back to tummy roll and I have seen him roll from his tummy to back a couple of times. He also found his feet this week :-)  It's amazing how fast he is growing.  He and Kate went for their well visits last week, her 3 year and his 4 month. 

Kate is:
Weight 27.8 lbs - 10th%
Height 37" - 50th%
BMI 14 - 5th%
Dr. Katz is not concerned that she is so skinny, he said it's just Kate's normal based on her growth chart.

Jack is:
Weight 16 lbs 11 oz - 50th-75th%
Height 26" - 75th-90th %
Head 41 cm - 25th%
Dr. Katz said Jack is growing off the charts!  Ha!




No comments: