My little girl is growing up too fast. Now that I know we are having a boy and Kate will be my only girl I tend to look at her in a different light. A special light. I think of all the things we will do together just she and I. I think of all the things she will get to have and do since she is our only girl. I think of the special little bond she will have with me and the different yet equally special bond she'll have with Jason. I feel like i need to pay more attention to her (if thats possible) because this is a once shot deal, I'm not going to have another little girl growing up doing the same girly things. I just love her so much and for whatever reason my love has multiplied now that we are having another child. How is that possible? I don't know and don't really care actually. My princess in her new jewelry :-)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
She is just too precious and I think it is wonderful of you to recognize these things while Kate is still so young. She will also be the only granddaughter on the Steindorf side. Such a sweet and special girl, that Kate.
Post a Comment