Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Winter

Have I mentioned how happy I am to be pregnant during the winter, as opposed to the summer, like I was with Kate! For oh so many reasons. Shall I list a few?
- I'm cool, not sweaty!!!!!
- Time really flew by over the holidays
- My baby will be born at the end of Spring, beginning of summer and will be able to grow and get strong before the yucky RSV/cold/flu sick season begins.
- At this point in pregnancy I can still hide it under layers and big clothes

Reasons why I am enjoying this pregnancy more than my first:
- because it's my second and I know what to expect, I'm more calm and relaxed
- (knock on wood) things are progressing much more smoothly this time around even with and probably because of my weekly shots and every other week Dr. visits and tests, etc.
- no added stress of being an employee, I'm a stay at home mommy! no boss, no 8-5, no co-workers with their constant barrage of pregnancy related questions and advice, no rearranging my schedule for Dr appts or making up time or using vacation/sick time. Haha..oh wait, I do have a boss, her name is Kate, and I work 7:30 am to 9:00 pm 7 days a week, and I have to find "the boss" a place to go when I have appts...minor details comparatively though! ;-) I might not get paid in money but I do get to see my baby girl grow and learn and discover new things along with and hearing "I lub you sooo much" while getting a big hug around the neck followed by a big kiss randomly throughout the day!

Looking forward to meeting my little one in April.

1 comment:

Nonnie said...

Great post and great pics. BK is the sweetest!! That is fun you brought her a bowl of snow. Mom used to make snow ice cream for us.