Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mommy's little helper

Kate loves to help so I try to let her do as much as she can. She helps me cook, clean, do laundry, take care of Jack, feed and water Hank, etc. I found a little squirt bottle for her and filled it with water and let her go to town! After she was bored with cleaning she started spraying anything and everything she could find, including poor Hank. She chased that dog all over the house spraying him with her water bottle until he finally gave up and started whining at the back door for an escape (I guess 105 outside is better than being tortured by a toddler! Lol)



Kate cleaning the toilet getting all the spots that mommy "missed"!



Cleaning the stove top!



Scrubbing the counters!



Job well done :-)

No comments: