Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 3, 2011

See...I still fit!

BK thinks she can still fit in the bouncer, swing and exersaucer. She's pretty headstrong so there is no point wasting my breath anymore trying to explain that when she was a baby these things were hers but now she's big and Jack needs them. I have resorted to asking her which one she wants to sit in before I try to put Jack in one.  I like to think Jason and I are in charge but she totally runs this place.




2 comments:

Nonnie said...

Haha!! That Kate is such a comedienne with her antics, expressive looks, and the funny things she says. She is beautiful and I especially like the pics in the bouncy seat! Kate, what long legs you have!

Shannon said...

Love it! So glad my girl isn't the only one running the show!