That's right! Kate's going to be a Big Sister :-) We have known for a few months now but I've been hesitant to shout it from the rooftops due to fear I guess. However, today we went to see Dr. Fong for my 20 week check up and Sonogram and found out that all is well with the little one (insert sigh of relief). It feels real now. It feels ok to talk about it now and to be excited. The baby is in the 56th percentile, all limbs are growing from correct places, and all major organs seem to be in proper working order (insert another sigh of relief). Now if we can just keep this kiddo nice and comfy inside mommy until April 25th all my prayers for this pregnancy will be answered. :-)
Since the moment I found out I was pregnant I decided I did not want to find out the gender until I delivered. I wanted to know what that surprise felt like along with the anticipation leading up to it. Two weeks ago I had a "moment", and during that "moment" decided that I DID want to know after all. So today at the appt we are anxiously awaiting the moment when the doctor tells us whether our baby is a boy or girl BUT the stinker didn't want to cooperate so we didn't find out after all! I go back in two weeks for another check up so hopefully we can find out then.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I knew you would crack! hahahaha You better call me tomorrow!!!
--Jessica
Post a Comment