Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Boy Oh Boy!

Kate is going to have a little brother, Baby Steindorf is a BOY!!! We are so excited :-) One of each, it's perfect! As much as I wanted to wait to find out what we were having, I am so happy I know. I get to buy little boy stuff! Yay! And now that we know the baby is a boy, he won't be referred to as "it" anymore and we can narrow down our name debate to one gender.

A little note from mommy to son...
Dear son,
Make yourself nice and comfy in there because as much as we love you already, no one wants to see you before April 25th :-) Don't be a rebel like your sister!!
Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

Nana said...

I am so happy about baby boy...I think Ty is the happiest of all. He said YESSSSS when they told him he was finally getting a boy cousin! I love all the new pictures you have posted and I say again...you should be a writer. When I read your stuff, I feel like I am there. I love you all so much and am so glad you blog. AML

Nonnie said...

yippee!!!! We are also so, so happy! We love you all so much and are so excited about Baby Boy Steindorf.

I'm with you Nana - the blog is great.

Nonnie