Kate has helped me do everything this Christmas. We have shopped, wrapped presents, decorated the house and tress and 'helped' daddy hang lights outside! Hanging ornaments and candy canes on the tree has been my favorite memory so far. We have a lot of "candy" and "lollipop" ornaments and when I opened those boxes Kate's face lit up and her whole body got excited! She helped me hang every single one and I let her put them anywhere she wanted. Every time I pulled a new one out she would bounce with excitement and anxiously say "I do it, I do it, I do it!" PRECIOUS!! Some of the tree limbs have 5 plus ornaments hanging from them but that's what makes it so cute. The morning after we decorated the big tree I let Kate decorate her little tree that Nana had given her last year. She thought this was awesome and had the best time hanging the little ornaments on the little tree. After we were finished she stood beside it with a huge smile and was so proud, then she leaned down and hugged it and said "I LUB IT!". Sooooo sweet! I just love this little girl!
We also went to our neighborhoods Christmas party where there was a Santa. Kate surprised me with how well she did. She watched all the other kids taking their picture with Santa and I explained what they were doing so when it got to be her turn she let go of my hand, marched over to Santa, told him Hi, hopped in his lap, took her picture, told him Bye and hopped down!!! I was completely impressed.


No comments:
Post a Comment