Monday, December 27, 2010
"Little Girl" Bed
It's official, my baby girl is growing up. Nonnie and Papa gave Kate a toddler bed for Christmas. I put her bed together Christmas Eve and we surprised her with it Christmas morning. She loved it! Right when she saw it she ran over and climbed on, flip flopped around, stood up, layed down and climbed all over it! There is a little bit of confusion as to how we refer to the new bed though. I made the mistake of calling Kate a "big girl" one day and it made her mad. She quickly corrected me...she is NOT a "big" girl, she is a "little" girl and mommy is a "big" girl. Ok, I get it, that makes sense. So instead of calling her new bed a big girl bed we call it a little girl bed :-) Jason took her crib down this morning and Kate took her first nap in her new "little girl" bed today! It went great! She cried and protested a little but never got up out of her bed, and when she woke up she just sat in her bed and played with her babies until I came to get her. It was amazing actually. We will see how tonight goes, keep your fingers crossed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment